Join Nigel Marsh for an incredible dive trip to Papua New Guinea, staying at the wonderful Tawali Resort and diving the Alotau area of Milne Bay.
This section of Milne Bay is world famous for its beautiful reefs, masses of reef and pelagic fish, sharks and rays, World War II plane wrecks and also as the birth place of muck diving. Over seven days we will explore the reefs, wrecks and muck sites of the area, and Nigel will be on hand to help improve your underwater photos and present talks on underwater photography and marine life.
The package includes:
• 7 nights twin share accommodation in a Deluxe Bungalow at Tawali Resort including all meals
• 15 dives in total inc. tanks, weights and dive guide
• Return airport transfers.
• 1 night transit accommodation at the luxurious Stanley Hotel in Port Moresby, inc. breakfast & airport transfers
• Return airfares from Brisbane
COST - AUD $5,256 pp twin share
Please click on the link below for bookings -